[RBS] Lema'an Achai needs male volunteer drivers for Wednesday night before Pesach

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Mar 25 13:06:29 IST 2012

Be'H Lema'an Achai will be running its Chametz for Chessed/Mitzvah for Matza
(Kimcha D'Pischa) project next Wednesday, 2 days before Pesach.  Details to
follow.

Right now we're looking for 3 male volunteers who can help pick up and
transport the chametz collected.
The volunteers need to be available next Wednesday between 7.30-10.00 pm
with a car.

If you can help please reply to this e-mail or call me at the no. below.

Tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115