[RBS] Perfect Quilted Pesach Gifts at CindyRQuilts

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:53:51 IST 2012

Quilting classes, fiber art and quilted accessories make wonderful gifts
and would be perfect for Pesach. I have lots of stock, so come choose at my
shop in Beit Shemesh. Just call to make an appointment! I have loads of
colors and patterns.

   - Shabbot tote bags with or without the word Shabbot (in English or
   Hebrew) appliqued on the bag; also available in solid colors

   http://www.etsy.com/listing/73675294/batik-quilted-weekend-tote-bag-in-black
(this
   is one example)

   http://www.etsy.com/listing/73678580/small-quilted-blue-batik-tote-bag-with
   (this is one example)

   - Plata covers
   http://www.etsy.com/listing/68474762/quilted-hot-plate-cover-with-shooting
(customized
   to your color choice)

   - Challah covers
   http://www.etsy.com/listing/89522357/quilted-table-centerpiece-of-candles

   - Neck scarves
   http://www.etsy.com/listing/89584959/tie-dyed-neck-scarf-fashion-purple

   - Bandannas
   http://www.etsy.com/listing/75963951/cotton-bandanna-head-scarf-with-flower
  (this
   is one example; available in lots of colors)

Sign up for a mom  / daughter class as a gift to both of you!
QUILTING CLASS LIST IS NOW OPEN. CALL ME TO ARRANGE. ONLY A COUPLE OF
PLACES STILL OPEN.
I offer quilting and needle felting chugim for women and girls. I teach
locally at our home in Beit Shemesh.

Regards, Cindy
--

Cindy Richard