[RBS] YOGA SCHEDULE WITH SUSIE

Susie Rosenfeld susieqrosenfeld at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:17:33 IST 2012

Shalom dear friends,

Here is the schedule for this weeks yoga classes: be aware of the time
and place changes.

Monday, March 26, 9;30 am, at In Shape at Ulam Sport on Sorek

Tuesday, March 27, 9:20 am, at In Shape at Ulam Sport on Sorek (
notice the time change)

Thursday, March 29, 9:30 am at Yoga Joy of RBS, Noam 16 (class filled,
can register for opening day, April 19).

I will be announcing the opening of my new yoga studio after pesach.
Watch the lists and emails for your notice.

My CD"s are still available through me.

Private classes are still in session until Pesach.

No yoga classes during chol hamoed with me.

See you at yoga,

--
Susie Rosenfeld,
Yoga Instructor