[RBS] Ideas/games for families do before Pesach, at the Seder and during Chol Hamoed

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:26:06 IST 2012

Dear All,

Over the past many years, we've cataloged various questions/trivia/quizzes we've
played at our seder as well as games we've put together for other
times during Pesach.
A lot of this stuff is our children's creativity and also some stuff
we've heard from others.

As everybody knows, one of the most important things is to keep the
children interested. This generally cannot be done without a lot of
forethought and planning. To make this easier, we've shared some
of the fun stuff we've done in the past, take a look at:

http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/extras.shtml

Pick and choose what works best for your family.
The newest one added this year - Compatibility - is great fun to sit
around in the evening on Chol Hamoed and play with the family, but
you'll have to print it out before.

Enjoy and may we all be Zoche to see Mashiach Tzidkeinu Bimheira Veyameinu!

Miriam & Ephrayim Naiman and Children!
ejnaiman at gmail.com