[RBS] SIGN UP NOW FOR......(LAST WEEK BEFORE PESACH)

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:27:21 IST 2012

......your chopped liver pate this week.

This week is the last week that I am making chopped liver pate before pesach.
My chopped liver pate is NOT chamets,but also NOT kosher lepesach.
If you want yours,then please email me your order.
You can freeze the chopped liver too.
The chicken livers are from OU Fleish and are kashered within 72 hours
of the shechitah.
One tub of 150 grams cost 25 sh.
Free deliveries in RBS and Sheinfeld. Other areas can arrange a pick up.
Deadline for email orders is Wednesday at 20:00 PM. Please submit your
order asap,so I can prepare myself.
You can also SMS your order with phone number and address to
052-6996047 or order at my meat counter
at Best Market.(till Thursday 12:00 only!)

Shavua tov and chodesh tov!

Alon