[RBS] Anyone see my back window of my car being smashed?

Moshe Lichtenstein mlichtenstein at barak.net.il
Tue Mar 27 11:50:32 IST 2012

I went out from work to get into my car at 11:15am and my back window is
smashed. I was parked on Maor, by Falafel Naki, right in front of the
garbage bins. Sometime between 9:00am and 11:15am, the window was damaged.
We suspect the garbage people, but the garbage truck driver said it was not
him.

If anyone saw anything, please call me:  Naomi Finberg: 052-795-9935, or
respond to this email or to my email address: naomifinberg at gmail.com

Posted by Moshe Lichtenstein for Naomi (who is running around now getting
her car fixed!)