[RBS] Coming to Zichron from Bet Shemesh by Car?an u bring something?

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 00:12:32 IST 2012

Bet Shemesh - Zichron?

Little by little I see there is a steady flow of traffic between Zichron
and Bet Shemesh

If anyone is travelling from BS to Zichron by car in the near future ,
could u contact me please
if u are willing to bring something for me?

I will be happy to come pick it up in the Zichron area

Thanks
Daniella
--
                                דניאלה קראוזה, מ.א