[RBS] Items for free and the rest are low prices

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 11:58:12 IST 2012

While Pesach cleaning (well spring cleaning if I'm honest) I am making space and destashing what I don't need.  Some free, rest low priced :)

Zooper stroller (missing canopy) free to someone who will pick it up
Advent microwave sterilizer (never been used, still in box) 40 shekels
The First Years seat and clip on table (it ties to a chair and has a clip on feeding table, I can't remember if the table is milchik or fleishik) 40 shekels

Rubbermaid 60 inch portable storage closet, (frame and cover in original box) 50 shekels

Bosch green impact drill csb550re. 50 shekels
Black and Decker jigsaw k638se 35 shekels
Predator cordless 14.4 drill 2 batteries  20 shekels

Sabco  (Australia) carpet sweeper 20 shekels (I think never used)
Carpet Sweeper hokey 23t (new in box) 30 shekels (I think never used)
Shark electric cordless carpet sweeper 30 shekels

I live in RBS Alef near the Gra
Tracey 999 2735