[RBS] Solid wood dining room storage set - MUST GO!

David Bar-Cohn david at 613design.com
Thu Mar 29 14:24:26 IST 2012

We have a hardwood sideboard (chest w/drawers) from the U.S. with matching
wood/glass display case that sits on top. It's slightly weathered but very
usable and very solid.

Sideboard is 173cm wide, 51cm deep, 87cm high.

Display case is 100cm wide, 35cm deep, 116cm high.

Total height: 203cm

We're charging **JUST 100 NIS** for it. First come, first schlepp!
Preference given to someone who can get it out ASAP.

Contact David Bar-Cohn - 052-659-7711, david at 613design.com