[RBS] Will you be AWAY for HOL HAMOED? Could I rent a Room so I can see a Client ?

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:16:12 IDT 2012

Will YouBe AWAY for HOLHAMOED?
Could I RENT a ROOM so I could see a Client?

Hag Sameah from Daniella Krause!

I am a Family and Couples Therapist and I am looking for a suiable
room/living room in Bet Shmesh or RBS where I could meet with a couple
whois coming from Hutz Laaretz during Hol Hamoed.

We obviously will not bring in any food
or touch anything!

My clinic is not available at this time.

We simply need a nice place with a good atmosphere -with some sofas or arm
chairs ertc
where we can comfortably and confidentially speak for a few hours?

I of course am willing to pay

ANy suggestions?

shul room?
school which is closed?
bet knesset?

Do u know anyone who rents out zimmers ? perhaps their BAnd B zimmer is
available on Hol Hamoed
) maybe Nahal Yeela?
Hag Sameah vKasher
Toda