[RBS] 4 room apt needed (500 nis finders fee)

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 00:34:45 IDT 2012

Hi everyone
My landlord sold the apartment I am renting
Our lease expires July 31
If anyone knows someone who renting while awaiting their own apartment to
be finished or moving out of their apartment mid July or the end of July,
please let me know.
We are looking for a 4 room unfurnished apartment in RBSA .
Long term.
Preferably close to the shops and bus route. (Yarden & Maor is just too far
for me to walk to catch a bus)
Anyone who finds us a place that we take, will get 500 nis.
I know of the diromat list but it is still too early to use that as all the
listings there are for immediate entry.

Thanks
Marti
992-1859