[RBS] Starbucks Vanilla Flavored, Pre-sweetened Coffee anyone?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Tue May 1 11:43:39 IDT 2012

Someone was kind enough to bring me a package of 6 single serve packets of
the above - not knowing that I'm the strong black coffee - no sugar type.

Cost is 25 nis.

First come - first served!  Please phone first.

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093   Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM