[RBS] UNSOLICITED RECOMMENDATION: Need a carpenter?

Andy Behr abehr at sabreton.com
Tue May 1 23:30:42 IDT 2012

This is an unsolicited plug for Golano Carpenters!

I called Yossi last week for an emergency carpentry job, and not only did
he respond within the hour, but he really understood my needs, and did a
chutz l'aretz equivalent professional job, within time and budget.

I can REALLY recommend him for all carpentry jobs - from design to
installation!

Please be in touch for a further recommendation.

Andy
0545233769