[RBS] Garlic Bread on Special at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 12:20:45 IDT 2012

SPECIAL!!! Garlic Bread only 7 NIS (normally 9 NIS) or two for only 13 NIS

Saidels Garlic Bread is definitely one of our specialities. Everyone who has tasted this yummy bread has absolutely flipped. Read some of these reviews -

"The garlic bread was the hit at our sheva brochas last night. Everyone was asking who made it." Karen (Ramat Bet Shemesh)"

My family always fight over it at the shabbes table to see who can get more. If we only buy one we're in trouble." D.S (Ginot Shomron)

"Your garlic bread is out of this world." Sharon (Raanana)

Our garlic bread, warmed on the plata (or in your oven), will fill your kitchen and home with a mouthwatering aroma, that will have neighbors banging down your door. And it is on SPECIAL this week -

SPECIAL!!! Garlic Bread only 7 NIS (normally 9 NIS) or two for only 13 NIS

Saidels Bakery also has a wide selection of challahs, artisan breads, challahs, authentic American bagels (boiled then baked), good old fashioned apple pie, a unique range of home made cookies and much more, all baked in an authentic brick oven, one of the largest in Israel.

Visit our website http://saidels.com for more information on our unique bakery and process.Our bakery is Kasher LeMehadrin and all our products are Pareve.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can  DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.
Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"