[RBS] Lema'an Acahi

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Thu May 3 12:03:01 IDT 2012

Lema'an Achai's HUGE "ONE PEOPLE WITH ONE HEART" Food Drive

Come spread ahavat yisrael during the Omer days and before Chag HaShavuot

Once again Lema'an Achai is having our annual pre-Shavuot Food Drive for the
benefit of our families.
פ

The Food drive will take place G-d willing Wednesday and Thursday 23rd and
24th May, 2nd and 3rd Sivan,
in the local supermarkets.

The food drive will be in two shifts:
 17:30-19:30
                                    19:30-22:00

To ensure the success of this important project we need many volunteers aged
13-120 (7th grade and up) for a wide range of jobs.

Help us help our neighbors!

For more details and to sign up:

hadas at lemaanachi.org
chaya at lemaanachai.org