[RBS] 5 pregnancy tests for 30nis - free shipping to RBS

chava dankner ewajoanna at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 09:51:28 IDT 2012

What's the best deal on pregnancy tests? 5 tests for 30nis!

www.pregnancytestsisrael.com is now offering a special pack of 5 tests for 30nis - sent free to anywhere in Israel.

Trying for a baby? You'll need Pregnancy tests! Why pay so much for pregnancy tests at the drugstore? Why pay 25nis for one test or 40nis for a package of two when you can get 10 pregnancy tests for only 50nis. Or buy 5 tests for 30nis.

Why shlep to the store when you can have them delivered to your door - in a plain white envelope (your tests are mailed from Jerusalem

Pay online using your credit card (Israeli or American is fine) or Paypal and you will receive a slim white envelope in your mailbox with your tests inside.

Whenever possible, we use the 'Doar 24' service for fast delivery.

Buy online now! http://www.pregnancytestsisrael.com/

We also accept credit card orders by phone. Sun-Thur 8pm-10pm 0526684688

(our site also sells ovulation tests!)