[RBS] A few spaces left at our summer mega mall

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun May 6 09:28:59 IDT 2012

When: Monday June 11th
Where: Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, Nachal Refaim, RBS A

We have listened to feedback from the last mall so there are a few changes.

- the last mall was packed with potential customers for all of us but because everyone came at once people lost out on sales as customers either gave up because of the crowd or could not get to tables because you were busy with other customers so ...... we are extending the hours of the mega mall so that we can hopefully attract the same number of people but not all at once :).  The summer mega mall will be in the morning AND night.  We will need to finalise the times but set up will be from 9.30/10am and we will open doors from 11 am - 1.  The night time hours will start at 7pm.  The hall will be locked while it is unattended.  You need to commit to the morning AND afternoon, so if you are unable to be at your table you will need to find cover while you are not there.

Please respond as soon as possible if you would like to have a table at our next mall.

We are 3/4 full already and have a no competition policy, so if you are selling an item similar to one of our booked vendors we will put you on a waiting list.

WE HAVE FILLED OUR QUOTA OF JEWELERY AND FOOD VENDORS AND WILL PUT NEW JEWELERY AND FOOD VENDORS ON A WAITING LIST.

Tracey and Talia
--
Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com