[RBS] Learn to quilt this summer!

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sun May 6 11:11:47 IDT 2012

It is time to think about summer activities.

I offer Quilting classes for teen girls, moms and daughters, and adults. My
studio in Beit Shemesh is set up with a number of sewing stations and work
can easily be done during class time.

I teach conventional quilting, like pillows and blankets and quillows
(that's a combination pillow /  quilt).
I also teach art quilts, where you will learn to draw with fabric and paint
with thread.
I have 16 years experience. You won't be disappointed.

Feel free to visit my site to see the kinds of projects you can learn to
do. http://cindyrquilts.com/gallery/

Have a good week,
Cindy
--