[RBS] Job Opp: TechGeek

Yosi yosi_613 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 20:32:57 IDT 2012

BSD

Position available locally (RBS A):

Part Time (4-5 hours per day, Monday -Thursday) potential to add more hours.

Responsibilities include:

* Manage IT needs
* Assist with maintenance and upkeep of internal Database   * Writing and running of automated VB scripts  * identify and implement new applications that will improve our overall performance  * assist with migration from access database to a new CRM platform.* Manage existing website and migration to new platform

Requirements:

* knowledge of VB/SQL/HTML/PHP
* Intermediate Relational Database design knowledge
 * ability to think out of the box
* highly motivated
* dedicated and willing to contribute to the team
* be well organized!!

This position is from our office based locally in RBS A.

If you are interested email me your resume at avodawanted@ gmail.com and use subject line "applying for RBS TechGeek Position"

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!!!

Yosi
RBS A Resident