[RBS] Reuven Grantz - Computer & Cellphone Services/Android Software Upgrades

Reuven Grantz reuven at pcplustech.co.il
Sun May 6 22:18:42 IDT 2012

A little while ago, someone called on me at my workplace. One month
previously he had purchased a Smartphone "Samsung Galaxy SII". It hadn’t
been cheap, and it looked great – it had a nice big display, an 8MP Camera,
a very fast processor and a lot of space for applications.

However, it was giving him problems.  The phone would restart itself
sometimes by itself, and sometimes applications would freeze or simply
close by themselves. In addition, he found that he could not backup his
applications and the data inside them.  Apart from that, there was no
Hebrew interface, and many times a Hebrew text would display in the wrong
direction, or the numbers would appear in reverse when he was putting in
contact addresses.

Fed up with all the problems, he gave me the phone to fix. I promised him
that I would make it much better than it had been. What did I manage to
achieve?   Now, the phone has full Hebrew Interface support, the Hebrew is
displayed correctly, the phone is faster and more responsive, and there are
no crashes.  As of now, much of the work he was previously doing on the
computer, he is doing from his phone.

Can I help you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If your phone is not behaving properly, if the Hebrew support is
insufficient, if you don’t have enough space, if messaging and texting is
slow, etc. etc., then I believe I *can* help you. Please call me at
054-976-1606, or leave a message and I will call you back. Or you can email
me at reuven at pcplustech.co.il.

In addition to cellphone services, I provide the following computer
services:

 *Software & Hardware repairs
Data Recovery & Backup
Virus Removal
Computer Speedup and Cleanup
Windows Reinstallation
Network installation and repairs (both wireless and Hardwired)
Google Apps installation and configuration for businesses*

Reuven Grantz,
Owner, PC Plus
Independent Computer Technology

054-976-1606
reuven at pcplustech.co.il

*Computers, Smartphones & Tablets - Services & Solutions*