[RBS] GEMACH: USA SIM card & phone

Yaacov Silverstein ysilverstein at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:24:41 IDT 2012

Hi,

If you would like to borrow an AT&T Cingular SIM Card that works in
the USA, for a period of up to 2 weeks, at no extra charges, please
contact me by email.

- You can also borrow an unlocked older Nokia phone for FREE
- You must return the SIM with at least the same amount of credit that
is in the SIM now (there are no refunds for unused credit).
- The Area code for the SIM is 732.

Pay only $2 a day:

a) Every day you make / receive a call or SMS you pay $2 and then you can
make/receive unlimited calls in the USA for that day.  You can also
send/receive unlimited SMS's even to Israel.

================

- A 50 shekel deposit is needed and will be returned upon return of
the SIM and phone. Late returns will be charged 10 shekels per week.
- There are no hidden charges!!
- We only have only one older Nokia phone that is available for free,
the other phones cost an additional 10 shekels for a 2 week period.

This is done Leilu Nishmas my Grandfathers & Yitzchak ben Gavriel:

Yitzchak Zev ben Yisroel Mordechai Ha'Kohen
Chaim Meir ben Yaakov
Yitzchak ben Gavriel

RBSA Resident

--