[RBS] Women's only YOGA INSTRUCTOR TRAINING

corinne b corinnieleh at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 20:22:50 IDT 2012

FINALLY a Yoga Alliance certified teacher training course that respects and values Torah Observance. For WOMEN ONLY! Beginning July 9-24th, you can begin training to be an accredited Yoga instructor. Start an amazing and uplifting new career while doing something that feeds your mind body and soul.

Kinneret Yoga is now offering 2 Women's Only YOGA TRAINING COURSES IN ISRAEL FOR 2012-
*Internationally Recognized through Yoga Alliance* Shomrai Shabbat program for Jewish women
* Kinneret Yoga has trained 57 women to date

1. Course 1 : 200 hr. Yoga Alliance-which begins with our July 2012 intensive July 9th -24th and continues in Sept. with our follow up program and can be completed between 8mnth-1 yr.
OR
2. Course 2 : A year long +/extended hours 200 hour Yoga Alliance Course which begins in Sept 2012 and continues into our July intensive in 2013 and completes by Dec. 2013.

For more info, please e-mail me at corinnieleh at hotmail.com
Corinne Berzon
RBS A