[RBS] Police confiscate Lag B'Omer wood!

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Tue May 8 09:17:14 IDT 2012

Good for the police!

Every one of those medurot set up on Hayarden was dangerous!
They were built directly on top of weeds that can ignite it a second.
We have been trying to get them to take down these medurot ever since they've been put up.
Had the kids, and their parents, built the medurot in a proper place FAR AWAY from dangerous weeds, I'm sure the police wouldn't have taken the wood.
Better to take them apart beforehand, then to come afterwards and deal with an injured child.

A hard, but safe lesson learned by all !!

Message: 7