[RBS] bake for our youth

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:56:54 IDT 2012

the RBS youth club opened its doors today - about 70 teenagers came to see
their new home, in the old maon under the RBS matnas
there will be separate groups  for girls , in the large back room
more details BEH

the people running it are great!!!

what we can do already now to help :
occasionally drop in , just to let the kids know that we are stilt their
parents, and that we care enough to want to see that they  are safe and
happy
and
BAKE for the moadon
it is open sundays, tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays from 5pm
till about 10pm
drop off some cake/ cookies/ popcorn any evening

and,
be in touch with Eli Hoffman to see what other help we can offer (contact
details to come, BEH)