[RBS] MarSeaModest SwimBRa - seeking customer

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Wed May 9 08:13:26 IDT 2012

I adjusted a SwimBra for a customer in RBS/BS and I cannot remember who it is or where she lives.  I so far cannot find an email, so I think it was a phone call and I made some notes, which of course I cannot find.
I had the plastic closure removed to make it into a pullover SwimBra, as you were concerned of the comfort on your spine/back - scoliosis?? = for you to try.  Please contact me if you think you are this customer - I am coming to RBS IY"H Sunday nite and would like to bring it to you to try.

Marci Rapp
MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
Cover what you want...in style!
www.marseamodest.com
marci at bezeqint.net
050-424-8359
Thornhill>Katamon, July22/08
SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.