[RBS] Pareve Ice Cream - I Could Not Believe It!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:53:07 IDT 2012

Do you have any idea how much FAT there is in store-bought pareve ice cream…unbelievable amounts!

We’re switching over to sorbet for Shabbos…and Tammy’s Gourmet are our favorites. See below...

---

Sorbet  Flavors: Lemon, Lemon Mint, Grapefruit, Mango, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Forest Berry, Strawberry, Orange, Lichee, Coconut, Kiwi.

For Delivery
Call 054-883-4889 or reply to email.
Leave your name, order details, address, and telephone number.  I will respond to confirm.

For Pick Up
22/2 Nachal Lachish (no minimum order required).  Please call in advance, 02-999-2329.