[RBS] Silver Cross Carriage FOR SALE

moving sale adlermovingsale at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:25:08 IDT 2012

I have a Silver Cross Classic Sleepover for sale

It is a BEAUTIFUL pram and in amazing condition. I just put on a* brand new
frame* and wheels.

It is one piece that changes into many different things such as:

It is a stroller for toddlers
It turns into a comfy bassinet on wheels for newborns (without an extra
bassinet to store)
It has an additional frame that you can take the bassinet off the wheels
and have a free standing bassinet/cradle for a baby in your home

It is really nice and classy. Here is a link to view it:
http://www.overstock.com/Baby/Silver-Cross-Classic-Sleepover-Apollo-Stroller/2900190/product.html

Asking *1000 NIS* negotiable

Included in the price is the rain cover and sun canopy (bought for 100.00)
and a foot muff for the winter