[RBS] Women's only YOGA INSTRUCTOR TRAINING

corinne b corinnieleh at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 11:13:52 IDT 2012

Begin an exciting new career as a certified yoga instructor!!

Kinneret Yoga is now offering 2 Women's Only YOGA TRAINING COURSES:

*Internationally Recognized through Yoga Alliance
*Kosher/Shomrai Shabbat program for Jewish women
*Kinneret Yoga has trained 57 women to date
*Professional guidance in setting up your own studio
*Payment plans, scholarships and sign-up bonuses available

1. Course 1 : Begins with our intensive summer course July 9th - July 24th and continues in Sept. with our follow up program.

OR

2. Course 2 : A year long +/extended hours 200 hour Yoga Alliance Course which begins in Sept 2012 and continues into our July intensive in 2013 and completes by Dec. 2013.

For info contact Corinne Berzon at corinnieleh at hotmail.com

Corinne Berzon
RBS A