[RBS] Looking for a position for a QA Engineer

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Mon May 14 19:42:37 IDT 2012

Hi

I am currently looking for a new job of QA Engineer.  I have over 10 years experience doing QA for companies in Israel and the US.  I am hard worker, enthusiastic, dedicated, team player, experienced QA person who has skills as well as has a love of computer systems and is a fast learner. I speak English fluently and have a solid written  and verbal communication skills.  I demonstrate great analytical and problem solving skills as a QA Engineer for your company.   I know the ins- and outs of  various Windows OS's systems, Microsoft Office 2003-2010,  tested  Andriod,  Brew, Blackberry, and Symbian cell phones,  and I am computer and internet savvy.

If anyone knows of such a position, to please be in touch with via email - neshoma at bezeqint.net or phone of 0546-202-781.

Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg