[RBS] Learn How to Protect Your Kids - Parlor Meeting/s

Magen magenprotects at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:22:22 IDT 2012

Due to the increase in reports of cases of child abuse in our Bet Shemesh &
RBS community, Magen is launching a series of parlor meetings for parents.

You will learn about the nature of the threat, and practical steps you can
take to better protect your kids.
There will be free-flow of questions, discussions, debate - and conclusions
about improved community-wide response to child protection.

The presentation, discussions and materials can be in English or Hebrew.

Please will you let me know if you are willing to host a parlour meeting in
your home?

As with all successful Jewish occasions, desserts will be on the agenda!

Take care
David

--

*"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids*

david at magenprotects.org
Tel:    02-9999.*6*7*8*
Cell:   050-8489001

Blog: www.magenprotects.blogspot.com