[RBS] need video editor to help Likrat Kallah organization

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Tue May 15 11:06:21 IDT 2012

Likrat Kallah is hoping to put together a video presentation about the
gemach.  We have the footage but need someone to mesh the pieces together.
Likrat Kallah is a organization that helps poor kallahs throughout Israel by
giving them six household items for free(just like their counterparts in
America get at their showers, except people in Israel don't have shower
parties!).  To date, we have helped 1568 kallahs.

This is a great opportunity to help us in this mitzvah of Hachnasat Kallah.
If you think you could lend a hand, we'd really appreciate it.  This might
be a great opportunity for multi media students who need practice!  Thanks,
Sadeena Pinhasik