[RBS] Apartment, Contents, and Car FOR SALE (pictures)

moving sale adlermovingsale at gmail.com
Wed May 16 10:58:03 IDT 2012

 APARTMENT For Sale On Dolev - 4 Room, (move in condition) 2 bathroom, One
bathroom en Suite, 2 Covered parking Spots + Machsan directly beneath, with
option to break through to add floor, Private Entrance, patio + porch, Well
Kept, Painted, Bars, Instant hot water, Central AC+Single unit, Screens,
option to extend into chalal. Many neighbors succeeded in doing so- 1.38
Million NIS - NO AGENT!!

Many prices are negotiable WITHIN reason. Meaning: Please do not ask to pay
me 250 NIS when I am asking 1,000 NIS. Many have done so already. Please do
not ask me how low I will go on a price, make me an offer and I will agree
or refuse. Most things are in EXCELLENT condition unless stated otherwise.

This is not a moving sale in my home. There is an updated list of items for
sale with pictures, contact me to set up a time to see them. If you are
interested, please bring exact change, as I don't have a register. Checks
and credit cards will not be accepted. The moving sale of all the small
items will not be until right before I move. Most of the items are
available immediately, some others will be available Mid June.

Email me: Adlermovingsale at gmail.com
I am located in RBS A
Link below for the pictures and prices.

https://picasaweb.google.com/102170799624744964075/Selling?authuser=0&feat=directlink