[RBS] SECURITY CAMERAS - NEW PRICE!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 09:53:08 IDT 2012

The break-ins just dont stop!!

Get a security camera for your home!

As a service to the community I am able to offer the following home security camera that sells in stores for 1,400 nis for only *900 nis*.

http://www.airliveshop-israel.co.il/Product.asp?Pid=POE-260CAM&Cat2Cat1ID=13&Cat2ID=0&aff=Zap&lang=he

Basic features:

1. Camera for your front door
2. Wireless
3. Records to your home computer! Live / recorded.
4. All other details can be found in the link above.

*** THE OFFER IS VALID ONLY UNTIL WED. NIGHT. Those who are interested must drop off the money at my home Dolev 31/15 or at "The Gelt Center" in the Merkaz. You will get the cameras in 5 -15 days.

NOTE: This camera/system comes highly recommended. I have no further information.

Ari Enkin