[RBS] FREE PIZZA AT PIZZA HUT!!!!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun May 20 19:46:17 IDT 2012

For a limited time offer, PC INTEGRITY is offering each of you a free slice
of pizza from PIZZA HUT if you use our services for a computer repair!

To benefit from this great offer, either call our office for an appointment,
bring your computer into our lab for repair (Derech Yitzchak Rabin 15 in
Migdal Hamayim) or you can print out a coupon from our Facebook page. (By
the way, if you "Like" us on Facebook, you will receive messages of future
specials and sales that we are having!)

Conditions for this sale: This coupon applies to a minimum of a one hour
service call.
Coupons must be signed and stamped by one of our technicians in order to be
accepted at PIZZA HUT.

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447