[RBS] What Keeps You Up at Night?

Ellen Segal ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com
Sun May 20 21:14:08 IDT 2012

Life is passing me by... a burqua might be preferable to what my daughter
just left the house wearing...my spouse wants me home more...I’m not keeping
up at work...my son’s teacher must think I’m an awful parent...summer
vacation is around the corner...I can’t decide about...

Do your thoughts keep looping leaving you overwhelmed, anxious, sad,
embarrassed, or guilty while you spin your wheels like a hamster in his?

If you’d rather respond to life’s challenges with resilience, flexibility
and even a bit of humor then contact me, and I’ll even throw in a kick in
the pants.
Ellen Segal
"Yes, You Can!" Coaching
Because the power you seek is within you
+972-2-999-3110
ellen at ellensegal-lifecoach.com
Check out "Yes, You Can!" Coaching on Facebook
Member of Israel Coaching Association