[RBS] FULL SERVICE SMACHOT with HOLY BAGEL RBS food !!

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon May 21 00:42:27 IDT 2012

Now you can have  the quality of Holy Bagel RBS;
You can have a dairy simcha with food with a RAV RUBIN hechsher;
AND you can have it with full service !
We have combined forces to give you our decorative set up, our organized and
experienced staff, and Holy Bagel food.
One overall price, one contact person,  one stop shopping.  It's that
simple.

We also offer full service besari and pareve catering, specializing in
kiddushes and dessert buffets.
NOW BOOKING THROUGH JANUARY 2013, IYH.
Special package prices on brissim AND a hall .

 ~ Bring the simcha back to your simcha  planning! Call or email for details
and prices. ~

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com

----- U.S. Quality General Family Dentistry---
Dr. Zvi Kahane is committed to providing the highest quality
dental care available in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Over 20 years of experience. Providing all aspects of Restorative, Cosmetic
and Implant dentistry.
18/4 Rabbi Yanai St.
wk- 02-991-8916  (Zvi) 054-971-4264  email:  Zvidds at gmail.com