[RBS] Mishpachton Ruthi - Now on Hayarkon.REG 2012/3

kleinf at email.com kleinf at email.com
Tue May 22 07:43:14 IDT 2012

Mishpachton Ruthi -Hayarkon.

 We are now on Hayarkon in Rama Aleph but my mishpachton continues with the same high standards, same fun and caring.

 Registration begins for September 2012.

 * 12-24 months age group.
 * Sunday - Thursday 7.40 am until 2 pm (pt) or 4 pm (full time)-sept 2012-july 2013
 * nutritious breakfast andlunch provided.
 * vacations according to school/gan schedule + optional kaytanot for chanuka,pessach and august.

 I am a british trained nursery and paediatric nurse and i have been running highly successfull mishpachtonim for over 20 years.

 full insurance included.
 100 shekel registration/ insurance fee.

 DETAILS AND QUIERIES BY PHONE ONLY.-NOT EMAIL.

 Ruthi Klein  * 999-2219* *054-5434369 *

 Ramat Bet Shemesh,
 Bet Shemesh 99640
 ISRAEL.