[RBS] Shavuos Night Learning Schedule at KSY

Pinchas Rosenthal pini at knowledgepeople.com
Tue May 22 20:58:38 IDT 2012

Kehillas Shivtei Yeshurun, Rabbi Yaacov Haber, Rav of the Kehilla, Dolev 2/1 (corner with HaYardein)

We invite the kehilla to join us for Shavuos learning and davening.

Schedule for Shavuos Night and morning:

21:45 to 23:00 (Beis Midrash):                     Avos U'Banim & Chavrusa Learning
23:00 to 23:45 (Beis Midrash):                     Pirkei Avos Shiur; Perek Kinyan Torah; Open to Men and Women;
                                                                                (moved from Shabbos afternoon) with Rav Yaacov Haber
23:00 to 23:45 (Upstairs Office):                 8 to 11 year old boys shiur with Reb Dovid Aaronson (in Hebrew)

23:45 to 00:00 (Ezrat Nashim):                    Hot Refreshments

00:00 to 01:00 (Beis Midrash):                     Pirkei Avos Chaburas & Chavrusa Learning (for the entire night)
                                                                                  -  Beginner Chabura with Rabbi Harry Greenspan
  -  Individual Chavrusos

00:15 to 01:15 (Upstairs Office):                 "Clouds and Shofars and Pillars of Smoke, Oh My." Our Recollections of Ma'amad Har Sinai with Rabbi  Avravam Leventhal
01:30 to 02:30 (Upstairs Office):                 Birkas HaTorah with Rav Yonason Alpern
02:45 to 03:45 (Upstairs Office):                 Talmud Torah or Pikuach Nefesh, Which One is Greater? with Reb Ilya Grinberg
04:00 to 05:00 (Upstairs Office):                 Why do we eat Dairy on Shavuos? or Do Angels eat?  An out of the Box Explanation on the Minhagim of Shavuos with Rabbi Yechiel Weisz

05:00 (Beis Midrash):                                      Shacharis 1
05:37                                                                     Neitz

08:00                                                                     Shacharis 2
09:30                                                                     Women's Kiddush, at the Rebbetzen's house
10:00                                                                     Yizkor not before 10am
After Yizkor                                                        Women's Shiur, at the Rebbetzen's house