[RBS] Quiches & Challah on SPECIAL at Saidels Bakery for Shavuot

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 22:03:30 IDT 2012

Order something really special for Shavuot!
First Course:Try one of our specialty, chagigi challahs: Sweet, Whole Wheat with Honey, Cinnamon & Raisin, Hazelnut, Whole Wheat Cinnamon & Raisin.On SPECIAL: Honey, Apple and Raisin challah - 15 NIS instead of 17 NIS
Main Course:Serve up one of Saidels scrumptious parev quiches:SPECIAL: onion/mushroom quiche (60 instead of 64 NIS)SPECIAL: vegetable quiche (50 NIS instead of 55 NIS)Both in large family size (30cm rectangular foil dish) for yomtov.(Please note the quiches are delivered frozen).
Dessert: End off a yummy meal with Saidels' world famous, yummy apple pies and specialty cookies.
Make this Shavuot a real, special Chag with Saidels, healthy and delicious baked products.
Saidels (Kasher LeMehadrin) delivers to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point and we also offer deliveries to your door (10 NIS delivery fee).  Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh:The Gordon Family, Nachal Shimshon 12/1 Tel: 9997643 14:00-16:30.
To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products. Please order latest by noon on Thursday. Recommended to order earlier in the week.  Shabbat Shalom & Chag Sameach
Les and Sheryl SaidelSaidels Bakery "baked with love"Tel: 09-7941222http://saidels.comshezles@saidels.com