[RBS] EVENT: Tefilla for the Release of Jonathon Pollard B"H for Women

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 11:13:13 IDT 2012

 EVENT:Tefilla For the release of  Jonathon Pollard B"H
all women invited
Shiur 615 - 715pm by  Atara Gur
in the RCRF walled Tomb complex (Rachel's Children Reclaimation Foundation Reception Center)
Refreshments
davening Nishmat  together in Kever Rochel itself for the swift release of Jonathon Pollard together and personal tefillas afterwards.
Buses to and from the kever : # 163 from Central Bus Station/Yaffo
Anyone from Ramat Beit Shemesh/ Beit Shemesh please reply to me for hasaot information
PLEASE pass this on to everyone on your lists
for more information please call/write me
may we see yoshuos for Jonathon and all of Klal Yisroel this Chag Shavuos B"H
costs: any donation to RCRF if you can
Yehudis 0545-91-6673

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel: