[RBS] luxurious guest suite close to the mercaz

Rachel Iskowitz shalomracheli at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 23:50:28 IDT 2012

Brand new luxurious guest suite on Rechov Teveria (2 minute walk from Mercaz) for short term rental.

Private entrance
Hotel-grade pillowtop mattresses with luxurious towels and linens.
Bedroom, sitting area, and full bathroom with tub.
Fridge, microwave, and kumkum .
Gracious hostess!

Here's what people are saying about their stay in the suite:
"My children and I stayed in the Iskowitz guest suite for a weekend and it was so homey and comfortable. It had everything we needed and was beautifully furnished and so clean. The Iskowitzs provided an extra bed for one of my children and they kindly provided Shabbos candles when I realized we would not make it to our dinner host in time to light. I would highly recommend staying at Rachel's place. They were so friendly and the price was a real bargain!"  Y.S., Baltimore

For details call Rachel Iskowitz 9912133 or 0545966057
iskowitzrachel at gmail.com