[RBS] Women's only KOSHER YOGA INSTRUCTOR TRAINING

corinne b corinnieleh at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 18:55:37 IDT 2012

As featured in the Jewish Press!  Click here to read the recent article about us featured in the Jewish Press: http://www.jewishpress.com/news/new-yoga-course-has-jewish-women-striking-kosher-pose/2012/05/16/

YOGA TEACHER'S TRAINING COURSE FOR JEWISH WOMEN:
SCHOLARSHIP DEDUCTIONS AVAILABLE AND GENEROUS PAYMENT PLANS

Internationally recognized Yoga Alliance 200 hours certified program.
We have trained over 60 women to date.
All Jewish women welcome. Ages 17-65. Secular to traditional to orthodox. Shomer Shabbat program.
Year long training - begin in July OR September.
This year's Israel summer intensive runs July 9-24th 2012. OR Begin with the year long program in September.

*Trainings also in New York, Toronto and Montreal. Inquire for details.

For more information, call CORINNE BERZON 0522771780;
email kinneretyogatraining at gmail.com OR corinnieleh at hotmail.com;

Join our facebook group and read what past trainees have to say about our course, or keep up to date on our event page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/kinneretyogatraining/
https://www.facebook.com/events/407167662635565/

See you there,
Corinne Berzon