[RBS] for sale almost new washing machine

Yedgarno yedgarno at 012.net.il
Tue May 29 12:15:08 IDT 2012

we have a 7kg LG Washing machine. In summer it will be one year old.
1300 NIS
The machine can only be taken around the 25.June. the machine of our destined buyer broke totally down and we cannot yet part so the machine is again available.
The machine is in great working and can be used energy and water saving. So if you know of someone getting married in Summer and needs a machine, it would be a very good choice.

Regards

Natanella Dorothea Yedgar

Translator for English > German

Buy made in Israel gifts and presents