[RBS] EVENT: TODAY!All women and teens: Daven for Jonathon Pollard at Kever Rachel

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 03:16:53 IDT 2012

EVENT:Prayers and Shiur for Jonathan Pollard Wednesday, May 30 2012 6:00 p/m/ Beit Bnei Rachel

all women invited TODAY!
Wednesday May 30
Shiur 60 - 7pm by Atara Gur
in the RCRF walled Tomb Complex (Rachel's Children Reclaimation Foundation Reception Center)
Light Refreshments
davening Nishmat together in Kever Rochel itself for the swift release of Jonathon Pollard together and personal tefillas afterwards.
Buses to and from the kever : # 163 from Central Bus Station/Yaffo
Anyone from Ramat Beit Shemesh/ Beit Shemesh please reply to me for hasaot information: THERE ARE STILL SEATS AVAILABLE on the RBS/BS hasa/a
RBS bus leaves from Dil V'Zol at 5pm

for more information please CALL Yehudis 0545-91-6673 ASAP
may we see yoshuos for Yonaton ben Malka and all of Klal Yisroel B"H
costs: any donation to RCRF if you can
Yehudis Schamroth 0545-91-6673

For those coming from elsewhere in the greater Jerusalem area: , Efrat, Ramot, Har Nof, Katamon, Maale Adumim etc
Please pass this on to your lists

Beit Bnei Rachel
to be held at Beit Bnei Rachel, Rachels Tomb Complex, Beis Lechem
VIA Egged Bus #163 leaving 5 PM from Central Bus Station, Jaffe Road

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh