[RBS] Saidels Bakery SPECIAL on New York Rye

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 11:52:55 IDT 2012

SPECIAL!!! New york Rye this week only 14NIS (sliced 15NIS), instead of the regular 16 NIS (sliced 17 NIS)
Everyone remembers the bread of their youth, for some it is bagels, for others it is bialys. My strongest "bread memory" from the good-old-days is definitely rye bread. What a treat it was to drive with the family to Wachenheimers Butchery in Johannesburg on Sunday and have a hot beef on rye sandwich.
When I came on aliya 27 years ago, one of the biggest let downs was that there was no REAL rye bread in Israel, a robust, crusty, flavorful rye, with the unforgettable taste and aroma of carraway seeds.
The first item on our to-do list when we started Saidels Bakery was to create an authentic rye bread, the rye bread of my youth. Amazingly enough, when we launched this product we discovered that not only was this rye bread a nostalgic reminder of days gone by for South Africans, but also olim from the USA and England said that it was exactly the same rye bread they grew up with.
We therefore decided to name it New York Rye, reminiscent of the rye bread sold in New York deli's (and deli's around the world for that matter).
Saidels Bakery also has a wide selection of other artisan breads (including the Rambam bread), special challahs, authentic American bagels (boiled then baked), bialys, good old fashioned apple pie, a unique range of home made cookies, family size quices and much more, all baked in an authentic brick oven, one of the largest in Israel.
For more information about our unique bakery and to order, please visit our website www.saidels.com or call 09-7941222.
We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we offer deliveries to your door (for a 10 NIS fee).  Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh:The Gordon Family, Nachal Shimshon 12/1 Tel: 9997643 from 14:00-16:30.
Shabbat ShalomLes and Sheryl SaidelSaidels Bakery "baked with love"Tel: 09-7941222http://saidels.comshezles@saidels.com