[RBS] (no subject)

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 12:46:07 IDT 2012

BE"H Starting: Wednesday, June 6th

Is your child starting Shidduchim?
Is it a little [a lot] confusing?

Shidduchim Workshop:  Helping our child (and ourselves) through the process.
Many great recommendations! (and Wedding Invitations!!!)

Quotes: "It really helped me prepare for this next stage of our lives."
"Insights Invaluable!"         Riki Fried

"...helped me tremendously --- the guidelines and answers to all our endless questions granted me and I know all those in the group success in all our endeavors.
”I personally recommend her workshop to anyone"      Chaya Dina Shriki

4-week workshop with Sara Dina Golembo covering Shidduch topics aimed to help you feel clearer and more at ease.

Location: Loring Home
              6/2 Nachal Noam  [ behind in the cottages]
              8:15 PM

1.Shidduchim:
-How can we help our child get ready?
-Parent's Role in the Process
-Knowing what to look for
-What's your Hishtadlus?
2. Investigations
-Making those phone calls
-Dealing with Shadchanim: “What’s a resume?”
-Outline of Dating Structure and Ideas Behind It
-The First Date and onward...
3.Helping Our Child Through the Process
-Dating Properly so that each date counts
4.Navigating Those New Relationships... and Keeping Them Good.
-Parent-Married Child   -Parent-Daughter/ Son-in-Law   -Mechatunim

To sign up, callSara Dina 999-0761          120 shekels for all sessions