[RBS] Limudei Lottie- mini course monday presents Mrs. Henchie Weinreb!

Chana Ginsburg bcgins at netvision.net.il
Sat Nov 3 20:30:19 IST 2012

Mini Course Monday, November 5th
20 nis, no reservation required
    Mrs. Henchie Weinreb
   "Successful Toilet Training- training, regression, and bedwetting"
  (For Ima's of infants too!)

>From a woman who attended Henchie's workshop:
"Henchie's workshop is extremely informative and helpful. It's clear that
she has researched the topic thoroughly and presents it in a clear fashion
with a lot of practical advice that you can take with you. From the QA
session you can see she has the experience and insight to direct parents
according to their specific issues and needs. I didn't know the topic was so
broad until I attended her workshop! And last but not least, after
struggling with training my 3 year old son for a while, 24 hours after
implementing Henchie's advice he became completely trained, day and night!"

Chana Ginsburg
Director, Mosdos Limudei Lottie
e mail: limudeilottie.chana at gmail.com
cell: 0527611671