[RBS] Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream & Sharon's Sorbet 5 Liter Tubs for sale!!!!

jewishman88 jewishman88 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 18:33:27 IST 2012

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream & Sharon's Sorbet 5 Liter Tubs for sale!!!!

Delivered anywhere in Bet Shemesh on Thursday nights or Fridays

Cost : 135 shekel per Tub (Savings of 65 shekel).

NEW! Discounts for Caterers and Orders of more than 5 tubs.

NEW! Most flavors are available for same day pickup , please see our website for the flavors highlighted in blue.

Many of the flavors are Chalav Yisrael.

All Flavors are OU Certified, Certain Flavors and All Sorbet is Badatz Belz(see our website for more details).

NEW! Deadline Extended Orders must be placed by Wedensday Night(11/7) 9:00 PM

Payment Upon Delivery.

To order please visit our website www.icecreamisrael.com or email
icecreamrbs at gmail.com or call 052-466-6773

Located in Ramat Beit Shemesh A.