[RBS] Where can we get Flu shots or kits?

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Sat Nov 3 23:31:29 IST 2012

As we are in the process of becoming citizens, we do not have an
insurance group nor membership in Kupat Cholim.
We will still be in RBS for the coming month and would really like to
get flu shots before going back to the States. Where can we be
accommodated or buy the kit (vial and syringe)? Many local pharmacies do
not carry this because we are told that the Kupahs have all the kits and
medicine. Can any private nurse, private doctor, or pharmacist help us?
Thanks...
Ilene