[RBS] The RBS Gelt Center - Yom Tov All Year Long !

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:55:15 IST 2012

Shavua Tov Everyone!

Chagim are over, time to get back into routine!

Your favorite local and trusted money changer is here to help you as usual with all your financial needs!

We have far more services and conveniences than the 7 hakafos of Simchas Tora!

We can shake your finances and bring you blessings just like shaking your lulav would!

We will save you so much money that you can buy a new suka and a teimani esrog for next year!

We are so much fun to deal with that your "v-samachta b-chagecha" will continue all year long!

Our fees are sweeter than apples with honey.

Stay tuned for an outpouring of new services just like the pouring of rain that we are praying for.

Best wishes for a healthy winter,

Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron

RBS Gelt Center - Financial Services
Local - Trusted - Ontime
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center